Sunday, April 18, 2010

Let this serve as your formal invitation to my pity party.

Of course the babies did not read my sticky note about sleeping through the night. For some reason today I have reached my tipping point. My nerves are rattled, I am sure that at any moment I will fall down with a stroke or nervous breakdown, maybe a heart attack or gout, whatever. Am I fired as a Mom if I admit that I opened a bottle of wine at 3:30 in the afternoon? I don't plan on drinking the whole thing......

I am too tired to quote the Rolling Stones "Mother's Little Helpers" but I will let you know that I ranked it a 5 out of 5 on my iPod.

I fully admit the twins are watching Barney - IN FRONT OF THE TV, FULL VIEW I MIGHT ADD - so I have time to unload the dishwasher and get dinner ready.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I can''t stop laughing and shaking my head in agreement to your pity party! Love it!
    Jessica
    http://kitchenbelleicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete